Like every father I dont share the most verbose relationship with him. He is standoffish..yet supportive, aloof yet loving. Like most fathers in this world I believe it is the most difficult to say the words and express his emotions. But there is one thing No man can ever match up to my Superhero!!!!
I have been loved by him for an eternity but in the most difficult time of my life he said some things which changed my life. And I want to share this out to the world and hope it changes your’s too.
- Uphold your integrity. You can loose it all but have one.
- Family is your biggest strength. We will always be for you to fall back on.
- Collect beautiful moments in your life. It is these that make life worth living.
- The world keeps changing its opinions. You need to be firm on your beliefs.
- Life will always throw you curve balls. Learn to stand up even if you fall.
- Be a dragon in the morning to life. But be a serene river when you unwind.
- Love is not what makes you lonely and uproots your life. It will support you in any situation.
- First opinions are not last. Redeem yourself.
- Learn from your mistakes and challenge yourself each day.
- Don’t let anyone’s mistakes erase all the good you have done.
- Keep trying. Fate looks kindly upon those who persist.
- Be kind to yourself…
Thanks for reading. Please leave your love and feedback in the comments and follow my blog.